Re: the ATI display adaptor message

Mike B

Hi Casey,

It sounds like when you changed the start from selected to Normal that now something is not starting when the computer starts.  You should go through your programs that start with the computer to see if something needs to be turned on that isn't.

From: Casey
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2019 5:47 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] the ATI display adaptor message

Hi okay I got rid of some unwanted things on my system.

And saw my machine was on selected start up.

o I changed it to regular start up.

Now when the it has started I get the warning that my AS display adapter
is not enabled or suppored or whatever that message says.

I am not sure how to copy that message to send it to the list cause it
happens when I have windows and Jaws load up.

So how do I get rid of that message I didn't change any of my display
adapter settings just the start up from selected start up to regular
start up.

So how do I make that ATI message go away?

--

Casey