From: Vicki W
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS locking up on update

No, can't do it. I updated my Windows, then downloaded the JAWS file and installed it from that, well, I tried. It locked up at install after giving me the UAC screen which asks for the password that I never had.

What I think I need is to get back the login screen and login to the original account so I can make sure my personal acount has administrator rights. I can't get the login screen back.

Vicki