Re: Skype for business question

david

1, enter into the skype windows,

now use the keystroke ctrl+q=quit.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Skype for business question

Hi all,

I’m really hoping that someone on here can help me. I don’t ever use Skype, but somehow (I have no idia how) I opened Skype for business on my laptop and I want to know how to get rid of it. When I do alt f4 Jaws says  “Skype for business is still running so that you can receive alerts and messages when you’re signed in.) So oviously alt f4 won’t work to close it. My sighted parents have tried clicking on something that says to stop showing this reminder click here, but whenever they try and click on that the button disappeares. Is there some way that I can get rid of or close Skype for business so that it doesn’t keep coming up? As I said I never use Skype, so if I have to uninstall it then I’m fine with that. I’m using Jaws 15 and Windows 7. I really hope that someone can help me, it’s driving me nuts having a program open that I don’t use especially since I can’t just close it and move on. Look forward to hearing back from anyone who can help me! Thanks for any help that you can provide me, I really appreciate it! Thanks

Madison