From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: July 21, 2018 4:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Working with Google Sheets?

Under settings, there used to be an accessibility item. also, you had to turn on Braille in settings, whether or not you had a Braille display. this may not still be the case, but it made a biiiiig difference a couple of years ago.

At 02:22 PM 7/21/2018, you wrote:
Hey greg.

The virtual cursor seems to turn off
automatically. But pressing tab doesn’t give me any vocal feedback at all.

I’ll keep messing with it.

Thanks.