Re: Reading the properties dialog of a drive

Marie

No, it means that he was first using the PC cursor but needed to change to the Jaws cursor and wanted to put it at the location of the PC cursor. Therefore, you route the Jaws cursor to where the PC cursor is currently located.

From: sandy
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Reading the properties dialog of a drive

thanks to all you folks for the replys, but I must be the only person on this jaws list that heard that mike routed the jaws cursor to the pc cursor in a much earlier reply, and if that statement is true, that means to me that he was in the jaws cursor first, and then went to the pc cursor, right. that’s how I took what he said