From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: May 6, 2019 2:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Assessing the Health of a Hard Drive

I may have a hard drive with failing health. In particular, it's possible that my FAT or MBR is/are corrupted. Is there a JAWS-friendly program out there that will run diagnostics on a hard drive, doing read/write operations and other tasks to arrive at an assessment of the overall health?

Dave
Oregonian, etc. etc.