Re: How to activate Chrome's new reader mode?

Jim Pursley

Canary in the coal mine?

On 5/6/2019 1:55 AM, Dennis L wrote:

It has the newest and future features that will come to Chrome.  Try this link.

https://www.google.com/chrome/canary/

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 12:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to activate Chrome's new reader mode?

What's the difference between the Cnary and regular versions of Chrome?  Why would the Canary version be chosen over the regular version of Chrome?  How does someone get the Canary version?

From: David Moore

It is called, just read!
Just press the Alt to open the virticle menu, go to more sub menu, and go to extensions.
You can go to the store on that page, and just type in Just Read, and that extension will come right up.
Just have that install to Chrome, go back to the extensions page, and make sure that is activated in your list of extensions that you have on Chrome!
It does indeed work great with CTRL+Shift+L!
I hope that helps.
Please ask again, if that doesn’t work!
David Moore