Re: pay pal.

Andrew

Worked like a charm Robin.. Thank you.. You Rock! drew

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 1:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] pay pal.

Hi Everybody,
I couldn't find the blurb Sandra mentioned merely the mention of the combo box which
only lists prior contacts.
However, I just tried it in 3 different browsers and here's what worked for me.
Navigate to
www.paypal.com
Log in with your user name and password.
Navigate to the link that says send and execute it.
Once on that page turn off virtual cursor with insert z and begin tabbing through the
page. eventually you'll land in the edit field into which you can begin entering the
information for the recipient of your funds. Once that's entered you can tab to the
next button and re-enable virtual cursor usage.
I hope that helps.
Robin