Hear the latest on IPTC news and rights standards at the IPTC Spring Meeting in Lisbon, April 8-10 2019

Brendan Quinn

Hi all,

I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the IPTC Spring Meeting coming up next month. Open to all IPTC Members, we will be discussing IPTC’s news and rights standards, plus NewsCodes, SportsML, misinformation, AI and other topics over three days in Lisbon, Portugal.

More info at https://iptc.org/events/spring-meeting-2019/ and for IPTC members, https://iptc.org/moz/events/spring-meeting-2019/

The special hotel room rate offer ends this Friday, 8 March, so please get in quickly with your reservation!

Best regards,

Brendan.

--

Brendan Quinn, Managing Director, IPTC - International Press Telecommunications Council

25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom

Phone +44 (0)20 3178 4922 | Email mdirector@...  | Twitter @IPTC / @brendanquinn