Group DescriptionThis is the public forum for discussion of the RightsML standard for machine readable rights for the media industry. See https://iptc.org/standards/rightsml/ for more information.
The RightsML standard is developed by the International Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC), a non-profit organisation created by the world's top media companies to create and promote.
This group is open to all who have interest in RightsML.
The activities on this group are hosted and moderated by the IPTC. Any member of this IPTC moderated Yahoo group must comply with the Intellectual Property Policy of the IPTC, available at https://www.iptc.org/goto/ipp. Any posting is assumed to be submitted under the conditions of this IPTC IP Policy.
- 3 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]