IPTC members-only Photo Metadata discussion forum email@example.comIPTC internal developer forum for the Photo Metadata Working Group.
* The goal of this WG is to act as a special interest group regarding all photo metadata issues of the IPTC.
* The work is not focused on a single standard but will support all current IPTC standards in all photo related areas.
* The work done will cover in particular supporting the development and maintenance of generic IPTC metadata standards, the development of specific photo metadata standards and acting as a standing group of experts to respond to issues raised by external parties.
A list of all IPTC moderated discussion groups can be found in the Members Only Zone of the IPTC web site.
Each member of this IPTC moderated discussion group must comply with the Intellectual Property Policy of the IPTC, available at www.iptc.org/goto/ipp. Any posting is assumed to be submitted under the conditions of this IPTC IP Policy, in particular clause 2.
- 32 Members
- 3,123 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.