Group DescriptionThis is the public forum for discussion of the ninjs standard for representing news content in JSON. See https://iptc.org/standards/ninjs/ for more information.
ninjs standardizes the representation of news in JSON - a lightweight, easy-to-parse, data interchange format.ninjs has been developed by the International Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC), a consortium of the world’s major news agencies, news publishers and news industry vendors.
This group is open to all who have interest in ninjs.
The activities on this group are hosted and moderated by the IPTC. Any member of this IPTC moderated Yahoo group must comply with the Intellectual Property Policy of the IPTC, available at https://www.iptc.org/goto/ipp. Any posting is assumed to be submitted under the conditions of this IPTC IP Policy.
- 1 Member
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]