Hear the latest on NewsML-G2 at the IPTC Spring Meeting in Lisbon, April 8-10 2019

Brendan Quinn

Hi all,

I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the IPTC Spring Meeting coming up next month. Open to all IPTC Members, we will be discussing NewsML-G2 plus NewsCodes, SportsML, misinformation, AI and other topics over three days in Lisbon, Portugal.

More info at https://iptc.org/events/spring-meeting-2019/ and for IPTC members, https://iptc.org/moz/events/spring-meeting-2019/

The special hotel room rate offer ends this Friday, 8 March, so please get in quickly with your reservation!

Best regards,

Brendan.

--

Brendan Quinn, Managing Director, IPTC - International Press Telecommunications Council

25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom

Phone +44 (0)20 3178 4922 | Email mdirector@...  | Twitter @IPTC / @brendanquinn