Iran Philatelic Study Circle email@example.com
This discussion group is dedicated to Iranian Philately and related topics ONLY. Posts that are not related to this subject will be removed by the moderator. Offensive, racist and other such posts will not be tolerated and any users posting such material will be removed from the group.
The Iran Philatelic Study Circle (IPSC) is the only worldwide organization devoted to the study of Iranian philately. The IPSC was formed in the United Kingdom in the early part of the twentieth century, reactivated in 1948, and reorganized along its present lines in 1966. IPSC members in the United States and Canada formed the American Chapter in 1982. The American Chapter is Affiliate No. 208 of the American Philatelic Society (APS) and subscribes to the APS Code of Ethics. The IPSC holds general meetings four times each year in London.
More information can be found at : IPSC Website
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]