Internet of Things technologies connect "Things" and the things are getting smarter based on the connection. However there are still some barriers that each devices require its own application and/or services.
IoT.js aims to provide inter-operable service platform in the world of IoT, based on web technology. The target of IoT.js is to run in resource constrained devices such as only few kilobytes of RAM available device. Thus it will supports very wide range of "Things".
IoT.js is just taking the first steps and would like to get together with developers who has interests on our goal.
To learn more, please visit the project on Github.
- 1 Member
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]