The Original Introvert Retreat Group firstname.lastname@example.orgThis was an active Yahoo group from September 1999 to December 2019. There's another group here with a similar name, but it's not active - this is where you need to be.
This group is all about introversion, as defined by C.G. Jung and Myers-Briggs. It's a place to meet other introverts, support each other in our introversion and to explore what it is to be introverted. We talk about our lives and relationships as introverts. We share ideas and experiences. We discover our strengths.
Introverted does not mean shy, but if you're shy, you're still welcome to join us!
Introvert-friendly extraverts are welcome to join us in exploration as well.
This list is non-combative and supportive. If you enjoy vigorous, competitive debate, you may prefer another list. If you enjoy open-minded camaraderie and sharing with fellow introverts -- join us!
A tip for joining: When you first sign up, you'll be asked to comment on why you'd like to join us. Very briefly, tell us why you're interested in introversion as a topic, and/or where you heard about us.
- 89 Members
- 86 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.