Oregon Interpreting and Translation Practitioners discussion group firstname.lastname@example.orgThe purpose of this group is to discuss the needs of interpreters and translators in Oregon. It is for practicing interpreters and translators and those who represent them in advocacy. This is intended to be a forum where perspectives can be discussed respectfully, so we can find common solutions to problems in working conditions and other issues in Oregon, look for continuing education opportunities, and promote the translation and interpreting professions.
When you send an email to join the group, please answer these questions:
Do you personally work as an interpreter or translator?
What is your language?
What is your specialty or field of practice?
Why are you interested in joining this group?
Lastly, just so we can understand how the word is getting out, how did you hear about this group?
- 126 Members
- 163 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.