Introducing Frecklover #introducing

Frecklover

Hello everyone,
some of you may already know me from my presence in pro male circumcision sites elsewhere… I used to be very active in the acucullophilia forum and on Tumblr before the Tumblr apocalypse, and I do try and maintain a high profile on Twitter, Reddit, Fetlife and MeWe, championing the enormous benefits of living the circumcised lifestyle, particularly here in Europe where it’s rare and so seen as exotic, exciting and special!
I love women who love circumcised men! That’s my biggest turn on. I consider myself straight but I do admire the aesthetic beauty of a well circumcised penis. I look forward to spending time here with like-minded folk. Circumcised is best. Shout it loud!

j smith

Hey mate. Nice to see a familiar face here.

On Wednesday, 17 November 2021, 12:01:57 pm GMT+1, Frecklover via groups.io <amasters22@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,
some of you may already know me from my presence in pro male circumcision sites elsewhere… I used to be very active in the acucullophilia forum and on Tumblr before the Tumblr apocalypse, and I do try and maintain a high profile on Twitter, Reddit, Fetlife and MeWe, championing the enormous benefits of living the circumcised lifestyle, particularly here in Europe where it’s rare and so seen as exotic, exciting and special!
I love women who love circumcised men! That’s my biggest turn on. I consider myself straight but I do admire the aesthetic beauty of a well circumcised penis. I look forward to spending time here with like-minded folk. Circumcised is best. Shout it loud!

RollUp

Yes, welcome! May there be a fresh influx of lovely ladies in some form. ;)

twicecut

Hi Fecklover,
I am guessing the old Acucullophillia group is gone for good. Any Idea why?

Xhardware

The host server (which was free) became really wonky and unstable.  It had periodic issues for quite some time before it became untenable.