From: inter-circ@groups.io <inter-circ@groups.io> on behalf of jonathanhosh <jonathanhosh@...>
Sent: July 25, 2021 3:56 PM
To: inter-circ@groups.io <inter-circ@groups.io>
Subject: [inter-circ] #introducing Jonathan

Born abroad so I wasn’t snipped want to thought. I now live in dc and wish not to be the odd man out. I also heard women only want cut is that true.

Damien C <damien.cavendish@...>

Where abroad were you born? but I would schedule an appointment for 9 o'clock Monday morning and get it done; go for it!!

jonathanhosh

How did recovery go

jonathanhosh

Jerusalem

jonathanhosh

You know a doctor,does insurance cover it.

I hope you get the circumcision you desire. Interestingly, here in England my sons and I are the odd ones out for being circumcised but we like that.

jonathanhosh

Thought nobility and royalty get cut there.

Arend

True, but in a declining level. About Prince Charles the audience was duly informed, about the male members after him we can only guess (yes or not educated), sadly.