#introducing james b #introducing

Tightcut <james@...>

Hi all,

James here. London based 49 year old gay guy now finally getting a long awaited cut. Been wanting to be properly circumcised since I was a child. Haha - I remember gluing my foreskin back with uhu glue aged 8. Now getting done with a low tight cut - as tight as possible given that I am a grower. Been living skinned back with head fully exposed for a decade so no worries about sensitivity. Hoping to get a good tight cut at Thornhill clinic and having glue. Any advice or experience from guys is welcome. And good to chat. Am interested in all things circumcision related.
cheers james

Cirkdone

James,

Since you are London based, there seems to be little point in going out to Luton to get your circumcision when their top man (Dr Amin) runs his own surgery on Saturdays here in London. It’s near Canary Wharf and very easy to get to via the DLR (or by bus which stops near enough outside).

On 23 Jul 2021, at 14:53, Tightcut <james@jamesbonas.com> wrote:

Hi all,

James here. London based 49 year old gay guy now finally getting a long awaited cut. Been wanting to be properly circumcised since I was a child. Haha - I remember gluing my foreskin back with uhu glue aged 8. Now getting done with a low tight cut - as tight as possible given that I am a grower. Been living skinned back with head fully exposed for a decade so no worries about sensitivity. Hoping to get a good tight cut at Thornhill clinic and having glue. Any advice or experience from guys is welcome. And good to chat. Am interested in all things circumcision related.
cheers james

Nevilleauk

Hi James

My partner was circumcised and re-circumcised at Thornhill Clinic firstly at aged 67 and then recut to make it tighter 18 months later.

They made an excellent job of it and it looks like a RIC, he too is a grower

Good Luck wherever you choose, it is the best thing a man can do in his entire life. I chose it aged 40 and everything has been a million times better since

Neville

Darren Smith

Hi James.
I had a revision done at the Thornhill clinic Luton January 2020 it was done by Dr Saleemi I couldn’t be happier with how well it turned out I’m now cut lower & ultra tight. I finally feel like I’m properly circumcised.

On Friday, July 23, 2021, 5:30 pm, Nevilleauk via groups.io <nevillea@...> wrote:

Hi James

My partner was circumcised and re-circumcised at Thornhill Clinic firstly at aged 67 and then recut to make it tighter 18 months later.

They made an excellent job of it and it looks like a RIC, he too is a grower

Good Luck wherever you choose, it is the best thing a man can do in his entire life. I chose it aged 40 and everything has been a million times better since

Neville

Tightcut <james@...>

Hi there,

thanks - this is super helpful. I’d been looking at Dr Amin’s site as it’s really not far from where I am based. So he works at Thornhill as well? I will get in touch with him.

Perfect. Time to get myself cut free from my foreskin!

Tightcut <james@...>

Low and ultra tight sounds ideal! Lucky you.

Tightcut <james@...>

Thanks Neville - it’s great to hear of your experience and positivity.

Damien C <damien.cavendish@...>

Great to hear you are going ahead with the circumcision James - best decision of your life!