firstname.lastname@example.orgDiscussion of the IB-insync Python framework for the Interactive Brokers API and anything related to it.
If you wish to use markdown in your posts, then on the groups.io website go to account (upper right corner) -> Preferences -> Editor Preference and set to Markdown. A Python code block can then be formatted by putting a line with triple back quotes (```) above and below it.
You may also be interested in joining the TWSAPI group; That group would be the better place to discuss general issues with the IB API.
- 1,460 Members
- 1,697 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.