Insomniac Net Trivia Questions and Answers email@example.com
Group DescriptionThe Insomniac Net is held every night of the year (including holidays) and has been very popular since 1980 when Joanna and Ernie Blake started it along with Ty and Susie. Each night there is a different net control operator. Generally, they have three or four trivia questions with three or four multiple choice answers. A roll call of the regular night owl members is called, then a special call for visitors and guests is presented.
The original frequency was 144.330 simplex, however, now, all the Net Control Operators have switched to 70 cm and are using the Western Intertie Network (WIN) System, The Win System IRLP Reflector 9100 and on Allstar Link Via Hub 2560. With the Internet links, we are getting check-ins from around the world.
We can also be heard on streaming audio by clicking here.
So please add your name to the list even if you can not get on the radio and you will be emailed the questions and after the net, you will receive the answers.
- 1,595 Members
- 8,831 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.