If you want to modify an inkjet printer or build your own inkjet plotter for the purposes of direct resist printing onto copper boards to make printed circuit boards, this is your group.
In addition, we now explicitly cover inkjet printing of silver or other conductive coatings or metals directly onto substrates such as fabric, mylar, fiberglass boards, and other substances.
As an adjunct to the Homebrew_PCBs list, this list is about design, construction, software, modifications, etc. necessary to inkjet print resist directly onto copper.
Please post images, examples, software/firmware, etc. to Files and Photos.
James Newton has put together sort of a FAQ of the subject by gathering together information from several people's successful inkjet conversions and posted them on his Massmind site.
For other methods of making PCBs and software unrelated to direct inkjet printing of PCB resist, see the HomebrewPCBs group.
For general electronics help, see the Electronics101 group.
- 1,754 Members
- 431 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com