Indonesian industrial, plantation and general railways special interest group email@example.comIndonesian Industrial Railway SIG (Special Interest Group)
Successor of the former [steam_in_java] group. We focus mainly on:
- industrial railways and their factories in Indonesia / former Dutch East Indies, like
-- Planation railways (sugar cane, rubber, logging, agricultural, etc.)
-- Mining and oil railways
-- Saltworks railways
-- Other industrial railways of the archipelago
-- construction railways (railway, road, channel, industrial & harbour complex, etc.)
- public transport railways as they are necessary to connect the industrial railways to the world
- War railways built by the japanese during WW2 on Sumatra and Java and elsewhere in the archipelago
- mainly historic and but also contemporary developement
- locomotives, rolling stock and their suppliers of the archipelago
- any gauge, steam, diesel, electric
- comparison to other countries
Anybody interested in these topics is welcome to join the group. Main language is English.
Moving from Yahoo has been started. As automatic import of old emails and files is costy (220 USD premium member for 1 year) I have choosen the low cost (inofficial free) version by adding manual old group's files and attach old emails into files section.
- 28 Members
- 5 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.