From: imapclient@groups.io <imapclient@groups.io> on behalf of Menno Finlay-Smits <inbox@...>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 2:12:10 PM
To: imapclient@groups.io
Subject: Re: [imapclient] Dropping support for Python 2.6 and 3.3

On Wed, 9 Aug 2017, at 01:12, TBearSkistad wrote:

Yes, Using imapclient with Python 2.6 and 2.7, as python3 is not default installed on Redhat. (and I wanted the least amount of dependencies)

How much of a problem would it be to you if IMAPClient stopped supporting Python 2.6? Would you be able to just use Python 2.7 (you indicate you already do in some cases) or would you be ok sticking with an older version of IMAPClient?

- Menno

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender properly.

Join imapclient@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.