Icom IC-7600 HF/6m Transceiver firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionICOM IC-7600, 100 watt RF output, HF/50MHz transceiver, built-in ATU, RTTY/PSK-31 encoder/decoder, USB thumb-drive firmware updates, and total radio control via PC-USB interface (no converter needed). Three "roofing" filters, 3kHz, 6kHz, 15kHz. TFT display features much like the 7700.
Replaces the now-discontinued IC-756ProIII.
USB port control configuration for Ham Radio Deluxe (and many other control programs) can be found in the "Links" section of this group.
Spam, racism, name-calling, vulgarity, religious or political propaganda, personal insults and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated in this group at any time. Any member posting such material will be placed on moderated status, and is subject to deletion and banning.
By joining, the applicant agrees to abide by the rules set by the group moderators and owners.
- 1,812 Members
- 2,583 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.