ICOM IC7300 IC-7300 SDR Transceiver - www.ic7300.com email@example.com
ICOM IC7300 IC-7300 that Icom has been announced, in SSB / CW / RTTY / AM / FM transceiver
Features are as follows IC-7300, IC-7610 or IC-7851
– It is equipped with a high-performance real-time scope equipped with a practical skills. Amateur radio’s first adopted the “RF direct sampling method”
(as the main amateur radio equipment manufacturer)
The implementation phase noise characteristics that transcend the class
Equipped with a large color TFT LCD display that corresponds to the touch panel
– In a compact body, and a built-in antenna tuner
– Audible high sound quality is achieved
This is a moderated Group. Please keep posts civil and on topic. (Any discussion about Amateur Radio is welcome) Please provide an Amateur Ham Radio [ Call-sign ] when joining as It is a requirement. The email address to join the group is authenticated matched / compared with your QRZ.COM email or Radio1D-net.
This Groupsio is open only to licensed radio amateurs who are interested in the ham bands.
Please state your call-sign to join.
Your email must be linked to your call-sign.
The most basic request for this group is to have your FirstName and Call-sign displayed on your groupsio profile and have when joining an email that can be matched to your qrz page.
We Encourage you to consider a Ham License, there is a whole other world out there waiting for you.
NO selling of commercial products !
Spam, racism, name-calling, vulgarity, religious or political propaganda, personal insults and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated in this group at any time. Any member posting such material will be placed on moderated status, and is subject to deletion and banning.
The rules are simple. First enjoy and add value, second treat others with respect at all times. Like you would want to be treated by your peers. No commercial sales or promotions are allowed. If you have a personal radio for sale it's OK to post an announcement, but take negotiations off-list please. Any software posted in the "Files" area of the group must be in the public domain without distribution restrictions.
After membership approval, messages are normally unmoderated, meaning they do not need to pre-approved before they get posted. That does not mean they are not read by the moderator. Inappropriate, grossly off-topic or off-color posts will be deleted. Repeat offenders will first be placed on full moderation and then banned. Please, no discussions of religion, politics, etc. This is a radio group. Purely provocative comments are strongly discouraged. The goal here is to share information not to criticise others trying to get help or be helpful. Remember, everyone was a beginner at some point and no one knows everything.
All are welcome.
At the bottom of each email sent out from groups.io is a link to mute a topic.
If a topic is not interesting to you, please feel free to use that link to mute it and you will not receive emails concerning that thread.
Icom 7300 Tip and Tricks
Icom IC7300 SDR Transceiver
https://groups.io/g/icom7300[icom7300] [icom] [ic7300] [icomic7300] [ic-7300] [icom-7300] [icom-ic-7300]
- 598 Members
- 147 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 90 days.