Thanks in advance.

Clistenes, YV7RC
Margarita Island

El miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2018 6:10:47 p. m. GMT-4, Ic7000 <ic7000@groups.io> escribió:

Hello,

The owner of the ic7000 Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address rosas.clistenes@.... The name of the new group is ic7000, and messages can be sent to it at ic7000@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.

Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.

You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of ic7000, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.

NOTE: You have also been added to the Groups.io updates group. The updates group occasionally sends out updates about the Groups.io service.

If you have any questions, please contact support@groups.io.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Edson Rocha

Thank you for guiding me to this new place!

Best whishes!!

———————————
 Edson Rocha
———————————

Em 7 de mar de 2018, à(s) 19:09, Ic7000 <ic7000@groups.io> escreveu:

Hello,

The owner of the ic7000 Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address eirocha@.... The name of the new group is ic7000, and messages can be sent to it at ic7000@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.

Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.

You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of ic7000, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.

NOTE: You have also been added to the Groups.io updates group. The updates group occasionally sends out updates about the Groups.io service.

If you have any questions, please contact support@groups.io.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

casey12484

Thank you for moving me over as well.

AC2KA
Stone Ridge, NY

Jim G

Thanks for moving me over.

W4JRG
Jim G.

Jan-Olof Nilsson

Thanks for all your work and welcome to Groups.io

73 de sm0ifp

/Jan-Olof Nilsson

Mobile +46 736 78 05 13
Jobbm +46 707 900 868
Home  +46   8 447 76 01

MCITP|MCSA|MCTS|LPIC|CNE|CLA

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 11:10:24 PM GMT+1, Ic7000 <ic7000@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

The owner of the ic7000 Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address j4477601@.... The name of the new group is ic7000, and messages can be sent to it at ic7000@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.

Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.

You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of ic7000, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.

NOTE: You have also been added to the Groups.io updates group. The updates group occasionally sends out updates about the Groups.io service.

If you have any questions, please contact support@groups.io.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Franco IZ4MJP

Thanks for moving me over.

73, IZ4MJP

J Chaloupka

This is confusing to me.  Wondering, where will all this transpire?
Will it be under Yahoo email or some other website (a forum of it's own), that is do I still need Yahoo?
JIM  w4qbq

The owner of the ic7000 Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address boltsnutspins@.... The name of the new group is ic7000, and messages can be sent to it at ic7000@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.
Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.
You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of ic7000, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.
NOTE: You have also been added to the Groups.io updates group. The updates group occasionally sends out updates about the Groups.io service.
If you have any questions, please contact support@groups.io.
Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

D C *Mac* Macdonald

I would NOT unsubscribe from Yahoogroups.  I suspect that many sites will remain, even if activity subsides greatly.  Sort of "never say never."

73 de Mac, K2GKK/5
(Since 30 Nov '53)
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF Retired 61-81
FAA Retired 94-10

[...]

k4pwo <k4pwo@...>

Per the message you received…You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address boltsnutspins@....” and “You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group.”

That means you will need to keep your Yahoo email unless you add a different email account to your Groups.io profile.

Perry K4PWO

[...]

William Kerker

The IC7000 group Is no longer on Yahoo and all that information has been moved to the groups.io site.  It appears to be  good move. Just log in to icom7000@groups.io and you should find what was on Yahoo is now there.   And the home page is here:     https://groups.io/g/ic7000

Hope this helps,
Bill KM0F

--
Bill,  KMØF

Radio Amateurs must be tough, it's a 'Contact Sport'

k4pwo <k4pwo@...>

I think he had his group membership on Yahoo confused with his Yahoo email account.  The first was transferred to Groups.io and now the Yahoo group is dead.  His Yahoo email account is the subscribed email in Groups.io so unless he changes his Groups.io account to another email account he’ll need to keep his Yahoo email.

I for one would do that and deep six Yahoo for good.

Perry K4PWO

[...]

Very good.  Thanks.  JIM

[...]

WA8Y Steven

You can use any email address.  If you have not changed your email, the new group.io will be on Google group.io but you email msg will stay the same.  I

rarely visit is group site, I went to the group.io and changed my email address to one I can read on my phone.

Hope this helps.

Steven WA8Y