From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of LeRoy Prosic
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 5:47 PM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] when turned on display

Purchased a used IC7000 when it is turned on it displays the previous owners call letters.

How can i delete this and inter my call letters ?

r norris

On Mar 27, 2021, at 18:27, Bob Hoffmann, K4CQO <rjhoffmann@...> wrote:

<image001.png>

73 – K4CQO
Bob Hoffmann
<image002.png>

Purchased a used IC7000 when it is turned on it displays the previous owners call letters.

How can i delete this and inter my call letters ?

LeRoy Prosic

Please excuse my ignorance , i figured it out with your help .

Now to enter HF nets and repeaters .

I,m 78 years old and handy caped .

This is my first menued driven rig .

I replaced a FT767GX Yaesu .

Thank you so much .

keep safe

LeRoy G. Prosic

VE3LGP

Purchased a used IC7000 when it is turned on it displays the previous owners call letters.

How can i delete this and inter my call letters ?

Jamie WW3S

The good thing about these new rigs is everything is menu driven.....

The bad thing about these new rigs is everything is menu driven !!!