From: davebb123456 <davidbrowne76@...>
Date: 4/23/22 7:15 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] what power are users getting out of there radios on uhf

Hi what power are users getting out of there radios on uhf, are they seeing 35w as per icom specs,
Thanks Dave 2E0DMB

D C *Mac* Macdonald

Are there any variable caps in the TX lineup
that MIGHT be touched up to equalize the
output across the whole band?  VERY small
adjustments to avoid screwing EVERYTHING
up if you mess with it!

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
Since 30 Nov 1953
k2gkk hotmail com