Adrian ZC4MK, G0KOM

Simon Thompson

I have one, with the matching Icom tuner, I would be willing to sell.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:30 AM Adrian McGonigle <adrian@...> wrote:
Looking for an IC-7000 to take on a small DXpedition to ZC4 in a couple of months, preferably in the UK but anywhere considered even in the US, would prefer unmodified and not widebanded

Adrian ZC4MK, G0KOM

Joe Blazer

How much?

73 AB8ZK Joe

From: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] On Behalf Of Simon Thompson
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:55 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] Wanted IC-7000 to buy

I have one, with the matching Icom tuner, I would be willing to sell.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:30 AM Adrian McGonigle <adrian@...> wrote:

Looking for an IC-7000 to take on a small DXpedition to ZC4 in a couple of months, preferably in the UK but anywhere considered even in the US, would prefer unmodified and not widebanded

Adrian ZC4MK, G0KOM

Mystic Treg

Get in line

Jackie,
on behalf of
Her Imperial Majesty,
Mystic, Kitty

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:08 PM Joe Blazer <blazer12@...> wrote:

How much?

73 AB8ZK Joe

I have one, with the matching Icom tuner, I would be willing to sell.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:30 AM Adrian McGonigle <adrian@...> wrote:

Looking for an IC-7000 to take on a small DXpedition to ZC4 in a couple of months, preferably in the UK but anywhere considered even in the US, would prefer unmodified and not widebanded

Adrian ZC4MK, G0KOM

Simon Thompson

Hey list

What is an Icom 7000 with the matching Icom tuner worth? It all works; it was serviced by Icom Canada before I stopped using it.

As it would have to be shipped to the UK, which would cost quite a bit, I would tend to be pretty reasonable about the cost.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 7:55 AM Simon Thompson via Groups.Io <simonthompson67=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have one, with the matching Icom tuner, I would be willing to sell.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 3:30 AM Adrian McGonigle <adrian@...> wrote:
Looking for an IC-7000 to take on a small DXpedition to ZC4 in a couple of months, preferably in the UK but anywhere considered even in the US, would prefer unmodified and not widebanded

Adrian ZC4MK, G0KOM

Simon Thompson

$900 us. Icom Canada checked. AT180 tuner and cables. Mic. New power cable. Manual. Original boxes and packing. Plus shipping.

VE7SXS