RX Receive

Phil Baird

Sent from Mail for Windows

I have an intermediate receive.  Think it has something to do with the squelch.  Haven’t been able to troubleshoot.

Can anyone recommend someone who repairs/aligns the 7000?  Would really appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks and 73

N6qca

Look forward to learning more about my 7000

Doug Stewart

Check that VSC is not on. (It will display VSC on the screen next to the frequency) This bit me and has many other 7000 owners.

Best of luck,

73

Doug

N2BEG

I have an intermediate receive.  Think it has something to do with the squelch.  Haven’t been able to troubleshoot.

Can anyone recommend someone who repairs/aligns the 7000?  Would really appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks and 73

N6qca

Look forward to learning more about my 7000

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our website.