Topics

Ribbon cables for IC-7000?

I have been working on my second IC-7000 from the scrap pile with the Click - Click no power problem.
My problem is that the main board has been out so many times that the ribbon cable from the main board to the transfer connector for the front panel has broken internally.
Let me tell you if this is making intermittent connection it can cause a LOT of extra work.
I would buy a set of cables, but the one I really need is the W7 8900013970 to the display.
I also need two BT1301 3020000330 Lithium battery ML920S/F9D.
Does anyone have a good source for these parts?