Problem

Clistenes Rosas <rosas.clistenes@...>

Regards to all, my IC 7000 only has RX in VHF mode WFM, in none of the other bands h modus only slight noise.

Someone may know that it may be happening

Thank you very much and I appreciate the help

Clistenes, YV1DHH

Steve W3AHL

WFM mode is the only one that doesn't pass the the 124.487 MHz crystal filter FI601 after the 1st IF. So either the crystal filter may be bad or the logic signals that control the steering diodes may be faulty.

Also, in the 2nd IF stage, WFM isn't converted to 455 KHz, but rather 10.7 MHz, there is another set of filters and control signals that could block all but WFM mode.

I don't believe it is possible to isolate the cause of your problem without tracing the signal through the 1st and 2nd IF stages to see where it stops.

Did you notice anything unusual prior to this problem?  Was the problem intermittent at first, then became worse?  How old is your radio?  Has it been used mobile a lot?

Have you tried a hard CPU reset on page 25 of user manual?

Steve, W3AHL