OPC-1443

Thomas Mccain

Any updates on the opc-1443 or a substitute?

Thomas McCain
KC5ETW

James Dahl

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

Mark J Culross

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore (text from the website link that was provided):

Dear friends,

Official Ebay store is suspended until further notice as I have no time to handle it. The items will be available soon from partners or can be ordered directly per email. In any case 60 days free items return is accepted.

On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 11:04 PM, James Dahl
<wi6x.73@...> wrote:

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

James Dahl

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore

I would email him support@... and ask him... "items will be available soon from partners or can be ordered directly per email.” emphasis added.

Jim WI6X

<wi6x.73@...> wrote:

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

hrd998cc

There is a different email address on his QRZ page.  Has anyone confirmed with him that he is not selling directly (outside of fleabay) at this point?
Russ KW6T

On Monday, May 2, 2022, 09:16:07 AM PDT, James Dahl <wi6x.73@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore

I would email him support@... and ask him... "items will be available soon from partners or can be ordered directly per email.” emphasis added.

Jim WI6X

On May 2, 2022, at 8:17 AM, Mark J Culross <mjculross@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore (text from the website link that was provided):

Details
  Published: 22 August 2021

<wi6x.73@...> wrote:

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

James G5JIM

They can be ordered direct by email by the look of it?

<wi6x.73@...> wrote:

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

davebb123456

Hi dm5al
Has just contacted me and he is still doing them , I now have one on order,
Thanks Dave 2E0DMB

<wi6x.73@...> wrote:

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

D C *Mac* Macdonald

What cost please?

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
(Since 30 Nov 53)
k2gkk hotmail com
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF & FAA (Ret.)
Icom User a/o '72

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore (text from the website link that was provided):

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

_._,_._,_

davebb123456

Hi
The cost to the UK was €46.15 EUR
Thanks Dave

On Tue, 3 May 2022, 00:12 D C *Mac* Macdonald, <k2gkk@...> wrote:
What cost please?

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
(Since 30 Nov 53)
k2gkk hotmail com
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF & FAA (Ret.)
Icom User a/o '72

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore (text from the website link that was provided):

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

D C *Mac* Macdonald

So about 55-60 USD?

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
(Since 30 Nov 53)
k2gkk hotmail com
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF & FAA (Ret.)
Icom User a/o '72

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore (text from the website link that was provided):

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

davebb123456

I don't know the cost of post to you, have you sent him a email?
Thanks Dave

On Tue, 3 May 2022, 00:27 D C *Mac* Macdonald, <k2gkk@...> wrote:
So about 55-60 USD?

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
(Since 30 Nov 53)
k2gkk hotmail com
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF & FAA (Ret.)
Icom User a/o '72

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore (text from the website link that was provided):

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

D C *Mac* Macdonald

Not yet.  Need to decide if I really need the device!

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
(Since 30 Nov 53)
k2gkk hotmail com
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF & FAA (Ret.)
Icom User a/o '72

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's doing direct sales anymore (text from the website link that was provided):

I bought DL5AL’s OPC-1443 alternative separation kit in May 2021 for 50 Euros. Attached is the manual.

If I needed another, I’d buy one from him again.

Contact him for one.

https://dm5al.de/

davebb123456

Ok ,you have to supply the cables, also the radio will run a bit cooler,
Thanks Dave