No Code in Icom IC-7000 means I am not interested.

Ya`akov N. Miles <ve7alq@...>

No Code in the Icom IC-7000 means that I am not interested in the rig.
Period. The only mode I work on HF is CW, with occasional forays
into two meters FM. Good thing I bought my pair of Icom ic706mkiig
transceivers while they were/are still supported. I am thinking of
immigrating to Israel (when my health improves) and am setting up an
amateur station to work in Israel, with 230 VAC through an Israeli
Plug to an Alinco dm330mv power supply, easily switched from 117 VAC
to 230 VAC. I have the choice of an Icom AT-180 coax antenna tuner,
and an Icom AH-4 longwire antenna tuner.

To make this post relevant, does the Icom ic7000 have a built-in tuner
or do you have to buy one such as the Icom AT-180 if you want an
automatic tuner?

Paul Manuel <k4pdm@...>

--- "Ya`akov N. Miles" <ve7alq@arrl.net> wrote:
No Code in the Icom IC-7000 means that I am not interested in the rig.
Period. The only mode I work on HF is CW, with occasional forays
into two meters FM
Perhaps I missed something, but did someone say the IC-7000 does not
support CW? I saw a post about no front panel key jack, but lots of rigs
lack that. Is it true that you cannot use CW in the 7000?
73,
Paul K4PDM

Rev. Michael D. Inman <n0klu01@...>

I thought the "Up/DN" swithch was the keyer...

No Code in the Icom IC-7000 means that I am not interested in the rig.
Period. The only mode I work on HF is CW, with occasional forays
into two meters FM
Perhaps I missed something, but did someone say the IC-7000 does not
support CW? I saw a post about no front panel key jack, but lots of rigs
lack that. Is it true that you cannot use CW in the 7000?
73,
Paul K4PDM

To visit your group on the web, go to: