No 250 Hz bandwidth selectable for Morse? 50Hz I guess

javier <javier_ebay@...>

50 Hz, I guess
Javier EA4CWY
-----
--- "Ya`akov N. Miles" <ve7alq@arrl.net> wrote:
> I examined
> ftp://ftp.yehudi.ca/ham-radio/Assorted/ic7000.pdf
> and to my
> disappointment found that the minimum bandwidth
> listed is 350 Hz. Am
> I imagining things, or is this really the minimum
> bandwidth? On my
> current Icom rigs
> ftp://ftp.yehudi.ca/ham-radio/ic706mkiig.pdf I have
> installed both 500 Hz and 250 Hz filters. I find
> this combination
> invaluable for extracting weak signals from pileups.
>
> I do like the two manual notch filters. That means
> I can have access
> to both notch filters while using MY favorite mode
> CW.

scotthon1 <n7ss@...>

--- In ic7000@yahoogroups.com, "javier" <javier_ebay@h...> wrote:
50 Hz, I guess
Javier EA4CWY
--- "Ya`akov N. Miles" <ve7alq@a...> wrote:
> I examined
> ftp://ftp.yehudi.ca/ham-radio/Assorted/ic7000.pdf
> and to my
> disappointment found that the minimum bandwidth
> listed is 350 Hz. Am
> I imagining things, or is this really the minimum
> bandwidth?
I would expect the final version to be 50hz which virtually requires
the use of the Autotune feature because it's so narrow.

Scott N7SS