Topics

New Member from 10EC!

Anthony

Hello! Anthony, KN4ROR here from the Volunteer State!
Just picked up Technician last year. Working on getting my General. I was able to find 2 clean IC-7000s and I am looking forward to learning more and more!

- 73
Anthony, KN4ROR

Phillip Potter

Hi Anthony,

Congrat's on the Tech license and kudos for working on upgrading! General will be more fun, that's for sure...

Also, you will like the 7K, I have been using one for a long time in my mobiles, and I couldn't be happier!

73s

Phil, N6OMM