Monitor

Chris

Is it possible to connect a outside monitor  to a ic 7000

Chris WB8YPO

Doug -

Yes, but it is composite output and would not be compatible with any modern computer monitors without an adapter. However most HDTV's do have a composite input so that would be the best choice. That is generally the input that is Yellow - labeled composite.

Doug Crompton
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com

On Saturday, January 26, 2019, 2:16:02 AM EST, Chris <wb8ypo@...> wrote:

Is it possible to connect a outside monitor  to a ic 7000

Chris WB8YPO

Tom Dixon

You sure can…google/youtube is your friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6UPjahgaj0&t=20s

Tom de zl2hgr

From: Tom Dixon <tomd@...>
Date: 1/26/19 00:37 (GMT-08:00)