Topics

Mike for ic 7000

Chris

I was wondering if there is another mike then the one it comes with the unit.  What I would like, is one with a up and down channel buttons and a key pad.

Mystic Treg

ICOM Replacement Mobile Hand Microphone HM-151

J Tregre,
KD8M,
on behalf of
Her Imperial Majesty,
Mystic, Kitty

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:45 AM Chris <wb8ypo@...> wrote:
I was wondering if there is another mike then the one it comes with the unit.  What I would like, is one with a up and down channel buttons and a key pad.

Tom Bohacek

Yes there are two desk mics for the IC-7000.  The one I have has a na up down button, that I find very handy.

Tom

--
Thank You
Tom

Chris

Not looking for a desk mike thanks

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:56 AM -0800, "Tom Bohacek" <Bohacek@...> wrote:

Yes there are two desk mics for the IC-7000.  The one I have has a na up down button, that I find very handy.

Tom

On 1/14/2019 12:45 PM, Chris wrote:
I was wondering if there is another mike then the one it comes with the unit.  What I would like, is one with a up and down channel buttons and a key pad.

--
Thank You
Tom

Paul Hansen

Old HM-77 (looks like HM-103 but with CTCSS), HM-118TN, and HM-155. These only have CTCSS, not all the data control of the radio like an HM-151.

Thank you,

Paul W. Hansen, W6XA

Amateur Radio Service

2134 Carthage Road

Tucker, GA 30084

(864) 222-3539 office

www.amateurradioservice.com

I was wondering if there is another mike then the one it comes with the unit.  What I would like, is one with a up and down channel buttons and a key pad.

Ronald Baran

The hand mike from the ICOM 706 is interchangeable with the 7000 and it doesn't have all those superfluous button.  Sounds better too.

Ron W9XS

On Jan 14, 2019, at 12:04 PM, Chris <wb8ypo@...> wrote:

Not looking for a desk mike thanks

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:56 AM -0800, "Tom Bohacek" <Bohacek@...> wrote:

Yes there are two desk mics for the IC-7000.  The one I have has a na up down button, that I find very handy.

Tom

On 1/14/2019 12:45 PM, Chris wrote:
I was wondering if there is another mike then the one it comes with the unit.  What I would like, is one with a up and down channel buttons and a key pad.

--
Thank You
Tom

Geoff

And the 706 mike has the DTMF capability as well.

On 15 Jan 2019, at 05:26, Ronald Baran <ronbaran@...> wrote:

The hand mike from the ICOM 706 is interchangeable with the 7000 and it doesn't have all those superfluous button.  Sounds better too.

Ron W9XS

On Jan 14, 2019, at 12:04 PM, Chris <wb8ypo@...> wrote:

Not looking for a desk mike thanks

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:56 AM -0800, "Tom Bohacek" <Bohacek@...> wrote:

Yes there are two desk mics for the IC-7000.  The one I have has a na up down button, that I find very handy.

Tom

On 1/14/2019 12:45 PM, Chris wrote:
I was wondering if there is another mike then the one it comes with the unit.  What I would like, is one with a up and down channel buttons and a key pad.

--
Thank You
Tom

Michael Reynolds

I added a keypad on the back of my microphone, and now have DTMF capability.  Pressing any button automatically keys the transmitter, with a 2-second timeout, allowing a series to be entered.  It works well for IRLP, etc.

Michael, NO6O

Jack Reece <jackr9617@...>

I have a spare used HM-151 I'd let go if that's the type you're wanting.  Jack WA0VLT

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:45 AM Chris <wb8ypo@...> wrote:
I was wondering if there is another mike then the one it comes with the unit.  What I would like, is one with a up and down channel buttons and a key pad.

Keith Kaiser

Yes, The Icom HM-154T. I don’t remember what I paid for it anymore but it has a DTMF pad and up/down buttons.

Keith, WA0̷TJT