MENU - S1 - VO

Ronald Baran

Greetings all,

This is the voice recorder mode that allows you to record and send audio messages.  I've seen a schematic that will allow you to outboard the functions to handy dandy box that is more convenient (think contests).  I've also seen a commercial outboard device - kind of a plug and play - but can't find the reference. Anyone recall the manufacturer of that outboard?

Ron
W9XS

Pedro S - EA3FNM

Hi Ron,
May be this is the console you are looking for,

https://www.sotabeams.co.uk/contestconsole-switching-unit-for-icom-radios/

Regards fomr Barcelona
Pedro, ea3fnm

g4edg

If you are into homebrew you just need four resistors and four press button switches....details are in the 7000 manual.

73 Steve G4EDG