Loose componant

Richard ...

This componant has fallen off the board can anyone help show me the connections as I have new established where it goes but no idea how it connects Image

From underside of pa board l201 is printed right next to it Image

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Get Outlook for Android

D C *Mac* Macdonald

It would appear to me that there are many "smoked" components on that board.
Putting the loose item back in will not likely repair any problem!

73 de Mac, K2GKK/5
Since 30 Nov 1953
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF, Retired ('61-'81)
FAA, Retired ('94-'10)

From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> on behalf of Richard ... <ricky770@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 09:25
To: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io>
Subject: [ic7000] Loose componant

This componant has fallen off the board can anyone help show me the connections as I have new established where it goes but no idea how it connects Image

From underside of pa board l201 is printed right next to it Image

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Get Outlook for Android

Helmut Wabnig

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 18:30:47 +0000, you wrote:

It would appear to me that there are many "smoked" components on that board.
Putting the loose item back in will not likely repair any problem!
The transformer is not necessarily defekt,
it was unsoldered by his repair work possibly.

The service manual contains exact pictures
of the printed boards in color.
The circuit diagram will help to identify the component.

OE8UWW

Mark Krotz

It appears that board has been subjected to lots of serious abuse.

n7mk

Richard ...

This worked prior to me taking out the pa board but the connection to earth on the driver was dirty it would don60 watt and jump to 100  cleaned it up but this came off and it did look a bit heat damaged. If I knew the exact position I can resolver in a new part thanks for the reply so far guys .

Sigi / DH1KLM

Why not ordering a new part instead?
I think it is easier and safer to install a new part than to find out the pin assignment of the transformer.

Maybe this pics could help.