Topics

looking for DRIVE UNIT B6252

Pasquale S

Hi

I’m going to repair an IC-7000 of a very friend of mine.

Driver unit is fauly as you can see in attach.

Before to fix PD55015, I’m going to seek a new driver unit board, if it’s possible.

Could anyone you help me ?

Regards

Pasquale IW0HEX

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Helmut Wabnig

On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:50:44 +0200, you wrote:

Hi
I’m going to repair an IC-7000 of a very friend of mine.
Driver unit is fauly as you can see in attach.
Before to fix PD55015, I’m going to seek a new driver unit board, if it’s possible.
Could anyone you help me ?

Regards

Pasquale IW0HEX

It looks worse than it is.
Remove the components, the connectors,
clean the print, install the 1,5 Ohm resistor,
and the board will work again.

How to install the gate resistor mod is on Youtube.

OE8UWW

robert.oliver99@...

Hi Pasquale,

I watched a video about this very thing on YouTube the other night. Here’s the link to it: https://youtu.be/RToLAddJFa8