Topics

LOOKING FOR A 7000 TO GO MOBILE

dale pavlicek

Moved into a condo, that will end my use of HF unless I go mobile. Looking for a decent 7000, cosmetics not to important. Would like to find the separation kit or at least the cables, as they seem hard to fine. Also looking for a controller for my tar heel ant. Can do pay pal, will pay fees. or a USPS MO.
thanks
dale wt4t
239 800 2428

Brian (N2MLP)

See cables on e-bay

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

Moved into a condo, that will end my use of HF unless I go mobile. Looking for a decent 7000, cosmetics not to important. Would like to find the separation kit or at least the cables, as they seem hard to fine. Also looking for a controller for my tar heel ant. Can do pay pal, will pay fees. or a USPS MO.
thanks
dale wt4t
239 800 2428

Curt Phillips W4CP

The separation cable, not the hardware, just the cable, was on-sale at HRO last week.  Don't know if they are still available.

73,
Curt W4CP

On Monday, June 25, 2018, 4:25:26 PM EDT, dale pavlicek via Groups.Io <wt4t@...> wrote:

Moved into a condo, that will end my use of HF unless I go mobile. Looking for a decent 7000, cosmetics not to important. Would like to find the separation kit or at least the cables, as they seem hard to fine. Also looking for a controller for my tar heel ant. Can do pay pal, will pay fees. or a USPS MO.
thanks
dale wt4t
239 800 2428

Warren Pugh

Dale,

I have a clean 7000 with the separation cable that I'm looking to sell. Contact me off list at kc9il@... if interested.

Warren Pugh
KC9IL

Dan Yonker <kn8x.ham@...>

Dale,

I have one with separation cable and other accessories currently up for sale. If you are interested please let me know via email at kn8x.ham@....

73,

Dan

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018, 9:52 AM Warren Pugh via Groups.Io <pughwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dale,

I have a clean 7000 with the separation cable that I'm looking to sell. Contact me off list at kc9il@... if interested.

Warren Pugh
KC9IL

ke5bl <afa4fn@...>

Dale, I have one with lots of extras.  Call me at 806-67-6327
Terry KS5Z

dale pavlicek

thanks, found one locally

dale