Topics

looking control panel

Pasquale S

Hi guys

I’m looking for IC-7000’s control panel; could anyone help me ?

Regards

Pasquale IW0HEX

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Ron Peak

Pasquale IW0HEX,

How might I help you?  I have an IC7000 in front of me.

vy 73,
Ron W5RRP

--
Ron Peak
W5RRP

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this document may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

What do you need?
I have parts of the control panel for sale on Ebay, but of course it is bad and some parts have been robbed to fix one of my other radios.

Pasquale S

Hi Ron

I’m looking for a new control panel 😊 to buy

My IC-7000 has a display failure.

Regards.

73s Pasquale IW0HEX

[...]

Romain Kieffer

sorry Pasquale I can’t suggest anything but Icom, or maybe AmAzon  or eBay

Take care
 rom

[...]

<FD3804BE26364629A94B8AFE9F10FB11.png>

Prabhu

Dear pasqual,

I have original display for icom ic7000, if you can carry out the replacement surgery I can send across ,attached the pics here,

73s
Prabhu

[...]

Gosh, I have 2 IC7000 and 1 IC706, and my primary rig is an IC7300.  None are for sale, though I am always open to offers.  The 706 has the cord that goes between the controls and the body of the unit.  Like I said, I’m open to offers (on the 706 and both 7000s)

Hope you find a solution to your problems.

Vy 73,
Ron W5RRP

On Feb 13, 2020, at 6:52 AM, Romain Kieffer <rmk4547@...> wrote:

[...]

D C *Mac* Macdonald

At one time, you could buy a complete IC-7000 control head from Icom, but that was quite a long time ago.  I believe the cost for it was over $400.  I bought an IC-7000 on eBay several years ago that came with a new head because its original head had a mechanical malfunction.  I repaired the malfunction with less than $5 of replacement parts from Icom and have never used the "spare."  The spare will be retained in case I need a replacement for one of my remaining two IC-7000 rigs.

73 de Mac, K2GKK/5​
Since 30 Nov 1953​
Oklahoma City, OK​
USAF, Retired ('61-'81)​
FAA, Retired ('94-'10)

[...]

w0web <w0web@...>

I have a USED IC-7000, I know the display is fine and this radio may work, it does receive on all bands and acts like it wants to work.
This is a radio ONLY, no mic, no power cable or mounting brackets.

Will to sale it for $400.00 usd
You pay for shipping & insurance outside of the USA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport

[...]

Bob Luman

Don't forget about video out on the back if you are using the 7000 as a base unit.
Bob

[...]

Any video monitor or display will work.
Bob

On Feb 13, 2020, at 6:47 AM, Pasquale S via Groups.Io <iw0hex@...> wrote:

Hi Ron

I’m looking for a new control panel 😊 to buy

My IC-7000 has a display failure.

Regards.

73s Pasquale IW0HEX

View/Reply Online (#40574) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

Geoff

You could connect the 7000's video o/p using a switch to the reversing camera input to the vehicle display. The switch would also put a 'dummy' reverse signal to the display unit. I did this for my caravan rear camera.

I have my 7000's video running through an aux input to my vehicle GPS. Works great as a head up display whilst driving.

Geoff