De: ic7000@groups.io [mailto:ic7000@groups.io] En nombre de Paul
Enviado el: martes, 05 de mayo de 2020 12:07 a.m.
Para: ic7000@groups.io
Asunto: [ic7000] Latest free software

Did icom never make a memory editor for the IC-7000 i looked and looked on the interweb and came up with nothing ? .

Ordered a genuine usb cable , now looking for a editor (free)  i have 50 SW stations to pop in as well as the usual amateur favorites like repeaters 2m/70cm and other specials

So far found GuindaSoft , about to look on

any assistance with others that are good and free .

Paul VK4GAP

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Roger Taylor

On 05/05/2020 10:49, Paul wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion , i have missed that one so far , about to download, 73 Paul
There's also chirp. Use the daily build though.

Roger, G4HZA

Joe Krout

CHIRP is my preference.
Open source, multi platform, multi radio.   Here's the link:

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 10:07 PM Paul <pg321@...> wrote:
Did icom never make a memory editor for the IC-7000 i looked and looked on the interweb and came up with nothing ? .

Ordered a genuine usb cable , now looking for a editor (free)  i have 50 SW stations to pop in as well as the usual amateur favorites like repeaters 2m/70cm and other specials

So far found GuindaSoft , about to look on

any assistance with others that are good and free .

Paul VK4GAP

Joe

On 5/5/2020 7:52 AM, Joe Krout wrote:
CHIRP is my preference.
Open source, multi platform, multi radio.  Here's the link:
https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home
My choice would also be CHIRP. It seems to be well supported and has been around for a while. It also allows you to transfer memories between some radios and even across some brands.

Some programming software you find on the Internet are well designed, but end up orphan ware when the writer looses interest.

73, Joe, K1ike

F5T F5T

>i do like the quick read/writes of ic700PROG but he only thing lacking is too be able to move up or down individual or several memories about , one has to do them and move them all over again

With IC7000PROG you can move up or down selected lines using ALT+up/down arrows (see menu->edit).
You can also do copy-and-paste