jdow <jdow@...>

From: "ki6o" <tseabury@value.net>

Group,
There is a huge amount of speculation here about this new IC-7*%&+
widget.
I think, if the thing is not real (a spoof of some sort), then whoever
did the picture should have received huge bucks from Icom for the new
concept!
--color screen etc!
I hope the thing has 220! The Japanese always forget that!
KI6O - Tom
Not all. My handy little Kenwood TH-F6 has 220MHz. And it's REALLY
nice for tracking down HF noise sources.

{^_-}

Adam Farson

Hi Tom,

The Japanese do not forget 220; there is no amateur 220 MHz allocation
outside Region 2, and they perceive our allocation as somewhat tenuous. It
is a chicken/egg problem.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ

Scanned by WinProxy