Topics

Icomic7000 main board

Prabhu

HI,
I have one icom ic7000, main board available for sale, all components are intact, price 200usd, payment by PayPal, interested can contact me for more info ,

73s

Prabhu

Hi,
The main board of IC7000 was sold ,any way PA unit ,DDS unit available, interested people can contact me ,you can use for spares or donor for other icom ic7000 radios  ,the above units were taken from radio which was  expensive to service ,so please be noted these parts are AS IS and for parts only,
thanks