Topics

IC-7000 used value

Jamie WW3S
 

Whats a IC-7000 selling for these days? 

Helmut Wabnig <hwabnig@...>
 

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:13:20 -0700, you wrote:

Whats a IC-7000 selling for these days?

650 to 750 euros


OE8UWW

WA8Y Steven
 

$800 -900 for a clean like new one.


On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 6:38 AM Helmut Wabnig <hwabnig@...> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:13:20 -0700, you wrote:

>Whats a IC-7000 selling for these days?


650 to 750 euros


OE8UWW



Hank Blackstock
 

I recently paid $750 shipped from HRO for one that appeared new.

Hank Blackstock


No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

On Apr 25, 2018, at 8:30 AM, WA8Y Steven <stevenlinley1@...> wrote:

$800 -900 for a clean like new one.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 6:38 AM Helmut Wabnig <hwabnig@...> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:13:20 -0700, you wrote:

>Whats a IC-7000 selling for these days?


650 to 750 euros


OE8UWW



Mark Schoonover
 

Who would sell their 7000? :)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 7:19 AM, Hank Blackstock via Groups.Io <w5hj1@...> wrote:
I recently paid $750 shipped from HRO for one that appeared new.

Hank Blackstock


No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

On Apr 25, 2018, at 8:30 AM, WA8Y Steven <stevenlinley1@...> wrote:

$800 -900 for a clean like new one.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 6:38 AM Helmut Wabnig <hwabnig@...> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:13:20 -0700, you wrote:

>Whats a IC-7000 selling for these days?


650 to 750 euros


OE8UWW




Phillip Potter
 

"Not I!" said the pig...

On 4/25/2018 7:59 AM, Mark Schoonover wrote:
Who would sell their 7000? :)

Mark Schoonover
 

It's the rig that'll go with me to my grave. 


On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 17:43 Phillip Potter <p.potter@...> wrote:
"Not I!" said the pig...


On 4/25/2018 7:59 AM, Mark Schoonover wrote:
> Who would sell their 7000? :)




w0web
 

I would sell one of my 7000s if the price was right



Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport


-------- Original message --------
From: Mark Schoonover <mark@...>
Date: 4/25/18 07:59 (GMT-08:00)
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] IC-7000 used value

Who would sell their 7000? :)


On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 7:19 AM, Hank Blackstock via Groups.Io <w5hj1@...> wrote:
I recently paid $750 shipped from HRO for one that appeared new.

Hank Blackstock


No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

On Apr 25, 2018, at 8:30 AM, WA8Y Steven <stevenlinley1@...> wrote:

$800 -900 for a clean like new one.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 6:38 AM Helmut Wabnig <hwabnig@...> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 03:13:20 -0700, you wrote:

>Whats a IC-7000 selling for these days?


650 to 750 euros


OE8UWW




Philippe
 

I think as for the FT-817 from Yaesu, there is an "affective" link with the IC-7000 from Icom... ;-)

I will keep to my grave !

Mark Schoonover
 

I also had an 817nd & sold it. Regret that one too. 


On Thu, Apr 26, 2018, 01:46 filparis15 via Groups.Io <filparis15=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

I think as for the FT-817 from Yaesu, there is an "affective" link with the IC-7000 from Icom... ;-)

I will keep to my grave !

ab9qu
 

I really like my 7000 but everything is for sale at the right price. Mine is not on the market tho.

Roeland Jansen, PA3MET
 

I have two of them; currently with separation cable and in good shapen tey are around EUR 700.

I still am not selling them.

Warren Allgyer <allgyer@...>
 

I have one I would sell. It was a recovery project and is restored to full capability with a new processor. Includes mounting bracket, separation cable, mic. One always worries a bit when the 7000 has been opened up and especially when it has had major surgery like this one. But it works perfectly on all bands. $600 including shipping. Only selling because I have similarly restored IC-7100 and IC-706 and normally use an RS-HFIQ SDR for air so the 7000 is redundant.

 

Warren Allgyer - WA8TOD