From: ic7000@... [mailto:ic7000@...]
Sent: December 21, 2017 22:40
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] Transmitter Adjustment

Hi all,

today I tried to adjust my IC-7000's  transmitter according to the service manual but in step 3 (Final Idle Cur(HF/50M)-2) page 4-3, I found a problem in the regulation of the current so it does not change the current value and remains the same or changes very little (00 value = 1548mA that change to maximum 1610mA)

The problem occurs only in this step, in other steps all are OK

Any help please for what may be the problem?

Many 73

Spiros, SV1DPP